| This course will feature an image and information aspects of a medical
engineering, such as a mechanism of X-ray CT, SPECT and PET, image reconstruction
methods etc. In addition, a diagnostic technique will be will be presented
in the lecture.
- Linear Inverse Problems
- Maximum Liklihood and EM Algorithm
- Baysian Estimation
- Theory of the Computed Tomography
- X-ray Computed Tomography
- Single Photon Emission Tomography and Positoron Emission Tomography
- Medical information systems
- Computed Aided and Assited Diagonosis
| Reference book are "Computed Tomography," J.Hsieh, SPIE Press,
"The EM Algorithm and Extensions," G.J.McLachlan and T.Krishnan
,WILEY-INTERSCIENCE, "The Theory and Practice of 3D PET," B.Bendriem
and D.W.Townsend, Kluwer Academic Publishers and "放射線診断機器工学"
| This class requires knowledge of fundamentals on the image processing
in undergraduate levels.
|【How to Grade】
| Evaluation will be based on the term-end examination.
|【Message form the Lecturer】
| This course gives you comprehensive theory and practice related to the
latest medical image processing and informatics. Anytime you can visit
my office with permission by email.